Videncia gratis

Versión completa: Id like to break it as soon as possible
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Harry Kane declared he wants to break Wayne Rooneys England scoring record as soon as po sible ahead of the Nations League away gamein Hungary.Tottenham talisman Kane fired in17 goals and added nine a sists in the Premier League, after a slow start, to help Antonio Contes Spurs to Champions League qualification.The 28-year-olds attention now turns to England, who face Hungary on Saturday before travelling to Germany, with Italy to follow Michael Mcleod Kids Jersey on June 11in Group A3. England wrap up their run of games with a home clash against Hungary three days later.Manager Gareth Southgate will see it as a perfect opportunity to evaluate his squad ahead of the World Cup in Qatar in November, while Kane eyes a personal milestone of his own.The strikerhas scored 49 goals in 69 appearances for England aftermoving level withBobby Charltons international tally in a 2-1 friendly win over Switzerland at Wembley in March.Kane, who has been involved in 16 goals in his last 12 appearances for England (15 goals, 1 a sist), Mirco Mueller Women Jersey sits just four behind Rooneys record 53 strikes for his country, and the Spurs man wants to surpa s that total as soon as he can.It seems like a long time ago I made my debut, Kane told a news conference on Friday.Its still one of the best feelings, playing for England and pulling on the shirt. Back then it wasnt a number I had in my head.It all goes so quickly with the games and major tournaments. Its great to be nearer 50, although, still a few behind Wazza!Id like to break it as soon as po sible and see where we P K Subban Men Jersey go from there.Kane appreciates the Nations League campaign offers England players a chance to catch the eye of Southgate ahead of the World Cup.He said: We have a small amount of games in a short amount of time, so people will want to impre s the manager.There are some great opportunities in there for me included. I want to show what I can do. Four more games six before the World Cup so we have to be ready. As for a return to the Puskas Arena, where England players were subject to racial abuse last September, Kane wants the Three Lions to do their talking Steve Santini Men Jersey on the pitch.Personally, and as a team, we were really pleased with the way we performed last time, Travis Zajac Women Jersey he said.I feel like we had a great victory away from home, straight after the Euros as well. We showed a really good mindset, so I think for our point of view, its about football on the pitch, playing a very good team.They came to Wembley and picked up a good result against us when we werent quite on our game, so we know its going to be a tough, tough game.We feel like we can go out there and put in a good performance.