Videncia gratis

Versión completa: Not For Broadcast is about as exciting an experience
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
As Alex, you’re nothing more than a humble janitor at the National Nightly News studios until you wander into the editing room and get a phone call from Dave who informs you that he needs you to take the reigns for the night. This new job title comes at a tricky time a group called Advance have just come into power and quickly set about introducing huge new reforms, starting with a redistribution of wealth. The two new prime ministers, one a boozy bloke and the other an overly smiley lady, are holding a press conference that will lay the groundwork for this new vision of the future. And then Dave kindly informs you that his ferry has arrived and that he probably isn’t coming back so the job is yours. Y’know, that’s almost exactly how I wound up with this reviewing gig.

Not For Broadcast is about as exciting an experience as a 9-to-5 job is in real life. You need to switch camera angles every five seconds, play three advertisements per newscast and bleep out all the naughty words when you hear them. Occasionally there’s a random glitch with one of your virtual machines that you need to contend with, but if you mess up, the only real consequence you’ll face is a slight reduction in your in-game pay.

It’s surprisingly fun to play director. I’m not much of a movie buff or a TV nerd; I couldn’t tell you much about camera terminology or set management. Not for Broadcast’s unique gameplay gives me an idea of how difficult that is. The developers at NotGames put a lot of work into creating elaborate situations and then filming them from multiple angles; my job of turning them all into a coherent, clear picture is difficult.

It the story wasn’t so strong, wasn’t so entertaining and interesting I would have stopped playing in the first 3 or 4 hours because the gameplay simply is not strong enough on its own. Commendably though, the developers have included options to tweak aspects of the gameplay, like turning on auto-censoring or making the interference much easier to deal with or having the rate that viewers are lost drastically decreased.

There’s also a lot of fun to be had when it comes time for you to make a choice in-game. Although your decisions are rarely presented as such, choosing one advertisement over the other may result in a company creating a world-ending toy, or bleeping out a bit of hate speech could cause the entire in-game government to collapse. There’re more serious moral dilemmas, too, that mimic the very best story decisions in gaming history. 

If there are any flaws in Not For Broadcast, they’re extremely minimal. The text-based sections in between broadcasts with Alex’s home life aren’t as engaging, but still fine, giving a nice contrast to the more up-front craziness (and are still able to hit that gut hard). There a couple of sections that might be slightly annoying to some, though. And possibly the risk of realizing that the worst possible people might take the same route as such works as Demolition Man or (appropriately enough) Network and walk away with all the wrong lessons in certain areas? Reaching with that last one, but what can I say? NotGames have crafted something superb here that still lingers in my mind well after having beaten it, something that has me thinking about every bit of each broadcast and how they play into a the greater whole.

https://www.z2u.com/not-for-broadcast/accounts-5-20233 have a large inventory of Not For Broadcast Account, and we insist on online comparison of market prices in the same industry every day in order to provide players with the cheapest Not For Broadcast Account For Sale are 100% legit. When players buy Not For Broadcast Account, we will ensure that their transactions are safe throughout.